Where can I sign up for utilities?
Please contact the Municipal Office at 459-3621 for water, sewer, refuse, and recycling services. If you are the owner of the property, this may be conducted over the phone or in person. If you are a renting, you must come to the Muncipal Office at 135 North Main Street to pay a deposit for water and sewer service. Additionally, you or your landlord must provide the Municipal Office with a Landlord Authorization Form. Please click the following link for more information.How to Start a Utility Service

Show All Answers

1. Where can I sign up for utilities?
2. Where can I go for recycling?
3. Where are the parks?
4. Where can I find emergency disaster information?
5. How do I find out my refuse collection day?
6. Resources for other service, e.g. cable, phone?
7. Where can I find local school information?